The Benefit of Training & Development :
- Improves morale of employees- Training helps the employee to get job security and job satisfaction. The more satisfied the employee is and the greater is his morale, the more he will contribute to organizational success and the lesser will be employee absenteeism and turnover.
- Less supervision- A well trained employee will be well acquainted with the job and will need less of supervision. Thus, there will be less wastage of time and efforts.
- Fewer accidents- Errors are likely to occur if the employees lack knowledge and skills required for doing a particular job. The more trained an employee is, the less are the chances of committing accidents in job and the more proficient the employee becomes.
- Chances of promotion- Employees acquire skills and efficiency during training. They become more eligible for promotion. They become an asset for the organization.
- Increased productivity- Training improves efficiency and productivity of employees. Well trained employees show both quantity and quality performance. There is less wastage of time, money and resources if employees are properly trained.
Core Training Programs
Soft Skills - Personal and professional development
Bridging Performance Through Benchmarking
Building Effective Corporate Culture
Coaching, Mentoring and Counseling
Enhancing Performance Skills in Workplace
Leadership and Empower Strategy
Presentation Skills and Public Speaking
Value of Integrity
Art of Empowering People
Strategies Planning and Management
Basic Machine Tool Operation
Measuring Tools and Gauges
Basic Engineering Materials and Properties
Basic Practical Electro Pneumatic
Calibration and Operation of Process Instruments
Centrifugal Pump/Lubrication/ Preventive Maintenance
Codes for pipes & piping system
Control valve for Plant Process
Effective Maintenance of Air Compressor
Effective Boiler man workshop
Up Coming Events
Petaling Jaya Venue